Join the Family
At Bowls Baby, we’re always on the lookout for fresh new ingredients to join our people collective. Just like our bowls, our staff ethos revolves around freshness, vibrancy and purpose. We believe in a world with no nasties, so we don’t put ‘em in our food, and we don’t hire ‘em on our teams.
Our mission is to create an environment where our staff and our customers leave us more nourished, supported and vibrant than when they arrived. As part of the Bowls Baby family, you’ll enjoy a fair, inclusive and mutually beneficial work environment that values good people doing good things.
If you think you could bring a splash of spice, a zingy zest, or a bucketload of originality to our team, browse our available roles below. If you don’t see the position you’re after, shoot us your info anyway and we’ll see what we can do.
Bowler Position Description
All our team members are called Bowlers.
Being a Bowler means you are an ambassador of the brand and our core values.
You are the most integral part of our customer’s experience as you initially greet them, guide them through the ordering process and finally ensure that their order is fulfilled and the expectations exceeded.
You will report to the Store Leader where you will receive in-store knowledge and training on how we deliver to our customers the best experience possible.
We encourage our Bowlers to be well-rounded and have a can-do attitude. Your willingness to do whatever it takes to make sure the store succeeds will not go unnoticed with multiple career progression pathways within the business.
- Maintain cleanliness of food preparation areas as well as the ordering & waiting area.
- Learn and maintain knowledge of the menu to effectively communicate all ingredients to customers
- Ensure all food on the line meets food safety and quality standards to ensure eliminating cross-contamination
- Maintain knowledge of critical dietary information and demonstrate proper food handling
- Set up, maintain and close of the food preparation area as well the restaurant
- Operate POS register to complete customer transactions
- Greet customers, guide the customer journey, resolve issues and properly inform customers of the loyalty program
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation of all retail areas
- Food and/or Customer Service experience
- Positive attitude towards health & well being
- Quick and adaptable learner
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills
- Accountable in upholding high standards
- A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
- Competitive wages
- A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
- Healthy and delicious meal perks
Bowls Baby provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, colour, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status or sexual orientation.